Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Merry Christmas


BOO people who get offended when they hear "Merry Christmas!" Just because you don't celebrate Christmas, does not mean that the entire world should have to respect your wishes. If you are like our current president (He who's name shall not be spoken) and call everything a holiday i.e. holiday tree, holiday lights, holiday time instead of Christmas, then you really have something against Christ. I don't get offended when I see Hanukkah decorations or I hear Happy Hanukkah even though I am not Jewish. I would like a front row seat someday in the next life when all the Atheists are trying to explain to Christ why he is not real.

Merry Christmas everyone! Here is a link to a Christmas album my friend and I put together. You may like it or you may boo it, either way it was fun to make.
Enjoy!



















http://www.mediafire.com/?2lwtlcr80zj6dd3

1 comment: