Wednesday, February 23, 2011

BOO this Crappy Dull Knife from Pizzeria 712

A few weeks ago I decided to give Pizzeria 712 a try. This is the pizza place inside the large unfinished eyesore of Orem, Utah. If you are not familiar with this it is the large apartment/shopping center that has been sitting there for several years now unfinished. Anyways back to the pizza place, I was rather surprised at how small the place was. I always thought it would be a lot bigger than just a hole in the wall. The tables were so close together it felt like you were part of the other peoples party. When my pizza finally came out, I tried to use this crappy dull knife to cut through my paper thin pizza. It was so dull I could not even cut my pizza. I found my hands worked better to just rip it apart like a wild animal. BOO this crappy dull knife. 

Looking at this picture again I realized that it looks more like someone preforming an autopsy than a slice of pizza. 

3 comments:

  1. The knife looks okay. Are you sure it wasn't user error? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pic is no longer pizza to me, all I see is surgery... Nasty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure that is pizza? It sure looks like things we dissected in anatomy class.

    ReplyDelete