Wednesday, March 9, 2011

BOO Smiths

Last night I went to get some milk from Smiths because they sent out a coupon for 2 gallons at 99 cents each, a killer deal. My wife told me about the coupon over the phone and I agreed to pick some up. I figured I could just mention it to the cashier and probably get the deal without having to go home and get the coupon. I mentioned it to the cashier. She looked me in the eye and said, "I'm sorry, you have to actually have the coupon". No biggy I thought. What's a couple of bucks. Then on the way out the door and see ad sitting there by the door with the coupon I needed. Sure I'm a novice shopper for not checking that to begin with, but I can't believe the cashier couldn't take two seconds to have me grab one. I know Maceys has copies of their coupons at the cashier so they can help you out when needed. BOO Smiths for crappy customer service!

3 comments:

  1. Why is Smith's still in business?!? Granted, I only go once or twice a year so maybe I hit them at their slow time, but I've never once had to stand in line. Smiths must know something that every other place going out of business with more customers haven't figured out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The smiths in my area is always full. There are usually two checkout lanes open, outside of the self-service that just plain sucks for items without barcodes. They don't even bother opening up more lanes when there are 15+ people waiting in each line.

    Boo Smiths.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think smiths is so GHETTO and I will never ever shop there even it is an AWESOME deal.

    ReplyDelete