Saturday, February 5, 2011

BOO People who Text While Driving

I don't think I really need to say more about this. It is dangerous and stupid. In my opinion it is as bad as drunk driving. How on earth are you suppose to drive if you are looking at your phone? Some people just can't disconnect even long enough to go to the bathroom. I see this scenario all the time. People walk into the bathroom and are texting as they are walk in and they continue to text as they take care of business, and yes they continue to text as they leave totally skipping the wash your hands step. Be sure to check out my previous post about people who don't wash. Anyways, boo people who text while driving.

1 comment:

  1. Hear, hear. A couple of years ago a young woman rear-ended my van while she was texting. bad bad girl.

    ReplyDelete